Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 14, 2009 Saturday Afternoon


Got Stella in her diaper for last night. I put a picture to the right of this posting of what she looks like with the diaper on. It actually gets pulled up a little higher on her butt. I had to re put it on twice during the night because I had noticed she had removed it. I finally duct taped it to her and it stayed on till morning. I don't think she likes it, but such is life. I don't like a lot of the things I have to do these days. Plus it saves us having to change the bedding at 4 or 5 in the morning. Watched a weeks worth of One Life to Live today, laid down for about an hour and now I am showered and lookin good for our night out on the town seeing a play and then out to dinner. It is in the 50s today in Milwaukee. Can Spring or Summer be far behind? I hope so. I am so tired of the cold and snow. Will write again later tonight or tomorrow and let you know how the play and dinner was. Till then enjoy the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. O M F G ! Michelle HAS to see this! I'm laughing too hard right now...Dave, YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. In best Marlon Brando voice:

    STELLLLLLLLA ... STELLLLLLLA

    Run for your life...run for your dignity...Dave has gone over the edge...wasn't that far for him to go anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete