Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009 Thursday Morning

Wow, I forgot to post anything yesterday I was so busy. On Wednesday morning I picked up some prescriptions from Walgreens, headed to Radio Shack to see if they had outdoor security cameras to replace the one I broke. They didn't. Did my monthly shopping at Walmart and was home by noon. Spent the afternoon doing things around the house and outside. Only got to the high 40s on Wednesday. Made a pizza for dinner and headed out the door for my Wednesday night HIV group meeting. Found out some news that was not good. I guess the reason the blood test on the viral load is more important than the Tcell count is because as your Tcell count grows the new Tcells do not have the immunity that the Tcells you have left do. So new Tcells are good but they do not know how to fight all the crap your body got immune to as a child. So new Tcells are not the same as having your original Tcells. Didn't like hearing this. This is why it is so important that someone like me stays away from anyone who is sick and why we have to take better care of ourselves. Got home around 9 pm last night and went to bed around 10:30 pm.

Today, Thursday, I will get Tony off to work and continue on my list of things to get done around the house. Have no meetings or appointments today so I should get a lot done around here today. Not much warmer here in Milwaukee today but it will get close to 50 degrees which is warm enough for me to get outside and do some work in the yard this afternoon. The ice is almost all gone in the pond, once it is totally gone I can set up the other pumps for the fish. Hopefully by this weekend the pond should be up and running and I can begin feeding the fish again. Looks like they all survived the winter. I love just sitting outside and watching the fish swim and play. I will try to write later and let you know what I all got done around here today. Isn't today the first day of Spring?

1 comment:

  1. Glad your weather is getting good enough to go out and do some yard work. Surprised you start feeding your fish at this time of the year. Our fish are never ready until Mother's Day Weekend. That's about the time they come out of their semi-comatose state and actually come to the surface flapping their mouths for food. It is still too cold here for them. We had snow flurries on and off all day. Temps are supposed to be in high 40's this weekend, but the lows at night are still in the 20's.
    Enjoy your weather**

    ReplyDelete