Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009 Monday Night

Got up today at 6 am and was out the door by 6:45 to stand in line at the SDC to file for energy assistance. I was number 28 even that early. I saw numbers over 50. I was the only white guy in the place. They hand out numbers as you get there and only take so many people each day. After sitting for an hour I got part one intake done, then waited another 2 hours till I was called to finish the paperwork. Got it, but it was over three hours of waiting and sitting. Got home and had to start cleaning up the house, vacuuming, dishes, laundry and then had to go outside and play in the yard. All the snow is gone here in Milwaukee and has been for a while. It got to the 50s again today and suppose to be close to 70 tomorrow I think. Then back to the 30s at the end of the week. March in Wisconsin. Took Stella to Tony's shop around 3 so she could play with Zoe in their caged enclosure. This way she would only be trapped with a new dog for 2 hours. Tomorrow I will take her at lunch time so she has a half day there. Stella does not play well with others. Well, not true, but she needs to be watched. She doesn't want any other dog to touch her ball. Zoe doesn't know how to play with other dogs and just sits there wondering what the heck Stella is doing. I heard she did try once to go play with Stella and her ball and it did not go well. No big deal, but someone did have to step in. Eventually Stella will go to work for the entire day with our tenants dog and be at work most days. It wears her out more than being home with me. She use to go every day prior to getting sick a couple months ago and me being off work. I did take Barkley around the block for a walk this afternoon. Also took Vito and Kali tethered together for a walk around the block. So I got my excercise for the day. Made a big dinner of ribs, mashed potatoes and corn. Just sittin back watchin Dancing With The Stars. Have to break down and go to Walmart sometime this week. I hate our Walmarts. The ones in the city here are just trashed and its unbelievable how in some places the shelves are just empty. But every couple months I have to restock the necessities. Will put it on the back burner for when the temp drops later in the week. I actually made a full page list of things to do outside in the yard. And those are just the obvious things. If the summer goes on and I don't find a part time job I thing I will paint the house myself this year. I can do the first floor but someone will have to do the peaks. I can't go up that high on the ladder. Should just log off, hard to watch all the hot dancers and type.

No comments:

Post a Comment