Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 13, 2009

March 13, 2009 Friday Dinner Time

Friday the 13th. So far nothing bad has happened, knock wood. What a day. I think this is actually the first time I've had to sit down and take a breath. You would have needed roller skates to keep up with me today. Got woken up by moving my legs under the covers and feeling something wet. Damn it! Stella has had problems in the past with holding her bladder all night and peeing in her sleep. We have her on meds for it. Well, guess they didn't work last night. Five in the morning. You lay there for a minute thinking you will just clean it all in an hour when we get up, but then you just can't lay there in that. So at 5 am we were changing the bed sheets and under blankets. We have learned to put a bunch of blankets under the sheet for just this reason so it doesn't soak to the mattress. Start the laundry since this will be about 3 or 4 loads of big blankets and sheets. Go back to bed for an hour and then get up and get Tony off to work. Continued with the laundry while getting myself ready for a 10 am with a financial advisor for ARCW. She is good and getting me more aid then I could have gotten on my own. Went from my meeting with her to Pick N Save to do a little grocery shopping. Got about four bags full for under $100.00. Wow, not much to show for that $100.
Unpacked it all, Tony picked me up, went to lunch with the guys on Brady Street and then Tony dropped me off at home. Let the dogs out again, made a few calls, then was off to the Energy Assistance Office down the road. At 1:30 they had already seen all they would be seeing today so I will have to return at 7am on Monday. This is going to be fun. You get numbers I guess and end up waiting all day. Kinda like going to the DMV. Then I drove northward to a pet mart to buy Stella diapers for at night. I am not going through this again. It has happened too many times. She will be sleeping with a diaper on at night from this day forward. I will let you know how it goes and how long it stays on. I will try to get a picture and post it of her in her diaper. Got home and picked up the dog crap outside, vacuumed and cleaned and made a meat loaf, 2 in fact, one for a later date, and cooking that with some sides so we can just stay in tonight. We have really cut down on going out. We use to eat out at least 3 or 4 nights a week if not more. Now maybe once a week. We will be going out tomorrow night after a show we are seeing with some friends so staying home tonight is not a bad thing.
Got a letter saying I was approved for having my medical insurance monthly premium and copays paid by the State of Wisconsin Department of Health through 2009. Guess there are some benefits to being diagnosed with AIDS and being unemployed? I am actually pleasantly surprised by the help that is available for someone in my position. Guess it is cheaper for the state to keep me alive and healthy than it is to let me get sick and cost a small fortune in medical expenses? I just have to send proof of my monthly insurance to the state each month and they reimburse me. Tony pays for my policy through Downtown Auto Body. Tonight it will be dinner at home, Wife Swap on TV (God are those families f*cked up) and to bed shortly after that.

Had something kinda freaky but cool happen to me last night. I had been getting error messages at start up saying a corrupt file belonging to Norton Anti Virus software. I used customer support through the computer last night while watching TV. The person at Nortons was able to with my permission enter my computer and uninstall and then reinstall the whole Anti Virus software. I just had to sit back and watch my mouse and screen change. It was really cool, but scary. Especially in our conversation when I ask where he was doing this from and his reply was India. Unbelievable. Makes you wonder if they can go in your computer, I am sure the government and Bushys can and do it also. All got fixed but it was about an hour of watching my computer do things while I did nothing but sit back and watch.

Will write again over the weekend when I have time. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. A dog in diapers. I know Michelle is on the edge of her seat too waiting to see those photo's! Just be thankful it's the dog and not Tony pissing on you. ;)

    HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!! Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not on the edge of my seat. Do not want to see pictures. It will take the dogs dignity away should he post them!

    LOL about Tony! You are soooo bad Jack, but worth it to hear Dave laugh ;)

    Have fun at dinner tonight Dave**

    ReplyDelete