Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009 Tuesday Afternoon

Rainy day here in Milwaukee today. It has been raining all day. Only good thing about the rain is it is getting rid of all the snow we got over the weekend. Worked on updating Tony's web page and links for Downtown Auto Body. You can link to it at www.downtownautobody.net . Didn't have any appointments today. Did a little cleaning but other than that it was a day on the couch with the dogs and TV. I did get two loads of laundry finished and gave some thought to dinner. Don't even feel like cooking tonight so I think I will just order some subs from Jimmy Johns. Not very hungry, in fact my stomach has not felt good all day. Feeling tired, bloated and uncomfortable. Almost feel on the verge of throwing up. Had some soup for lunch hoping that would help, it did not. Not sure why I feel so tired and yucky today, every little bug or ailment makes you wonder. Hopefully it is just a 24 hour thing. Tonight we will just stay in, dry, and watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment