Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28, 2009 Saturday Night

About two hours prior to going out to dinner Friday night Barkley was eating Zoe's food upstairs and Zoe did not like that. Barkley was night going to give in and a scrap ensued. Was not pretty and was a wake up call that Barkley and Zoe have food issues. Unfortunately Barkley got the worse of the fight and ended up with a couple deep wounds and a 1/2 inch cut on his ear. Took about 2 hours of a damp cloth to stop all the bleeding. Guess we have to be a little more careful when we let the dogs go up stairs to the tenants house with their dog if food is out. Eventually we went out to dinner Friday night as planned to Pitches Ribs. I had the fish fry rib combo. Ate all the fish and about 2 of the ribs and brought the rest of the ribs home for leftovers. Woke up last night at 1:00 am knowing I was going to throw up. Tried a Tums but couldn't even get it chewed completely before I couldn't hold back anymore. Got that done and went back to bed. I hate throwing up. Worst part is getting the chunks out of your nose afterwards. Must have been something in the food. There are a couple restaurants around here we have stopped going to because 1 out of 2 visits I end up getting sick in the middle of the night. I must be allergic to something the restaurant uses or something. My big worry is that I take my Atripla at 10:30 Friday night at bedtime. If I threw up at 1 am has the pill had time to get in me. I can not miss this pill more than once a month I am told or the virus will learn how to fight it. I have to ask my doctor how long it takes to get into the system after taking. Anyone know the answer let me know. Is two hours enough for me to get the pills dosage?

Had a low key day today. Kinda tired from last night. Had a very vivid dream that did not have a happy ending. One of the side effects of Atripla are vivid in-color dreams. I usually have at least one a night I can remember. Last nights was about Stella. Tony and I took a short nap late this afternoon and made leftovers for dinner from the last two nights. We are in the middle of a snow storm here in Milwaukee. Hopefully since we live so close to lake Michigan it will be more sleet and rain, but to the west of us they are going to get up to 8 inches give or take. Just started a little while ago and suppose to last through most of the day tomorrow, Sunday. Borrowed a DVD from the tenant called Semi-Pro that I am starting in a bit, sounds like a no mind comedy. Then it will be time for bed. Sunday hopefully will be another lazy day with no plans at this time. Unless there is shoveling. Lets hope not.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are pretty safe on the meds- the vast majority of the atripla is in your system. 2 of the meds in it are in your system in 1-2 hours, and the 3rd med in 3-4. That means they are at peak concentration in those times, so even if you didn't get 100% of the slower med, you got a lot of it.
    PS Taking your atripla with acyclovir may make you have additional side effects, you might want to watch this and talk to your doctor if you notice anything. Just something I read in the medication packaging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease a friend of mine introduce Dr Lawrence to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare what he said he will do and he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I used when I was tested POSITIVE to my greatest surprise the status was NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend Dr Lawrence to you drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com +2348143988536

    ReplyDelete