Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5, 2009 Thursday Afternoon

Woke up this morning and had a very hard time getting the day going. Woke up so tired. Did my morning chores and went back and layed in bed till about 2pm this afternoon. Got up, did a little more cleaning and then showered. Took Stella for a walk around the block like I did yesterday. Today I had the strength to take Barkley then around the block for his walk also. It was about 50 degrees so it felt good to get out and walk around. Just wish it wasn't so wet and dirty outside. Have to wash the dogs paws when I get back from their walks. Now I am very tired and need to rest. I just can not get going, I am so tired.
Tony found a dog, a pitbull, in his travels yesterday. He kept it at the shop all day and then brought it home and she slept upstairs with the tenants and their dog. It is a very nice dog, but we need another dog like a hole in the head at this time. I put an ad on craigslist. God I hope someone claims her. She is such a nice dog. Have not let her meet my dogs yet or even come into our house since I know where that will lead to. If we don't find her owner by the weekend we will have to take her to the humane society.
Got to log off and lay down for a bit. Tomorrow is Friday. Still not sure about Saturday. Tony and I will have to make the decision tonight. I honestly do not think I can make it through a long day at a car show with my sister and kids. Just too tired and all the stomach problems.
Life better get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment