Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15, 2009 Sunday Night


Had a great time on Saturday at the play The Sum Of Us. Then went out to dinner at a local bar/restaurant. Brought the guys home to see the house and meet the dogs and of course have a few more drinks. Had a great time. Paul and Jan are the greatest. Got to bed around 11:00 pm and was up by 7 am this morning. Read the paper, showered and off to the other side of town to take Tony's mom out to breakfast. After breakfast we went to Big Lot because I wanted a pond bridge that was on sale. Ended up buying that and a bunch of crap we didn't need. Spent the afternoon
outside building the bridge and extending it because it was not long
enough to fit across the pond. It turned out pretty good. (Picture on the side of this posting) Not totally done. I still have to finish the back end of the bridge and wait for the ice to totally melt before doing more. It felt good to be outside in the 50s working in the yard. My back hurts but in a good way, I know I did a lot of bending and picking stuff up. Got to get the pond turtle lights on yet tonight if I have the strength, otherwise there is always tomorrow. Hopefully will lay back and watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters and call it a night.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! That is huge! Uh...where is your snow Dave? Don't tell me if't all melted?!? I don't see a car buried in the pond...are you sure that's at your house?!? LOL ~ Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pond and surroundings look lovely Dave...Great job!
    Really like the bridge and am glad that you were able to be outside and do a little work :)

    ReplyDelete