Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24, 2009 Tuesday Night

First day without cigs. Yes, today was the day. It is going on 7 pm and I haven't killed a dog or Tony yet. YET ! Was out the door today by 10 am for my meeting with a case worker at ARCW. Then to an electrical store to see if they had a new bulb for our projection 110" TV in the bedroom. We were watching TV last night in there and all of a sudden there was a big popping noise and the camera went black. The electrical store didn't have them but recommended a place that might. When I called them they told me it would be cheaper just to go threw Sony. So I ordered the bulb through Sony at the small price of $375.00. Yup you read that right. Actually that is cheaper than the new bulb for our Mitsubishi TV in the living room. We don't use the big screen in the bedroom very often, maybe an hour a night 4 nights a week. Only had the thing for about a year and a half so this is not good. Our bulb on the living room TV only lasted about 8 months also. Would never buy a projection TV again. Would buy a LCD big screen. After ordering the bulb, ate some lunch and did a little straightening up, then I headed outside in the light rain to work on the deck. When I start a project not much can hold me back from finishing it. I sure can not say that for Tony or the original bathroom would be finished. There still isn't even dry wall on the walls yet. Hey, but the Jacuzzi tub works so that is all that matters to me. I use the master bathroom. Worked on the deck till about 5 when I couldn't take the dogs looking at me and bothering me because it was time for them to get fed. They honestly need to be seen and not heard at times. Made left overs for dinner and now we are watching taped shows while the President is on TV. I usually watch him but I figure I will catch the highlights in the news for the next few days. Have to head over to Home Depot sometime tomorrow or Thursday for the rails and other items for the deck. Still have a lot of other things to do with the wood and prior to rails so Home Depot might have to wait. Sure hope it isn't raining tomorrow. Till then, have a good day/night. I want a cig so bad but will get through it. I am wearing the patch.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the hell man....it's Friday night here in Germany and I am missing my daily blog.....jo

    ReplyDelete