Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8, 2009 Sunday Evening

Last night after our long day at the car musuem and driving to IL we went to the Riverwest Follies hoping to have some good entertainment from the neighborhood. It was horrible. In fact at one point two ladies were dancing while they painted each other and I broke out laughing so hard and loud. They were actually trying to tell a story. It was ridiculous. We then went down the road to the Art Bar for a Birthday drink and then next door to Two for another drink before calling it a night. We were in bed by 10:30. I must say it was my most fulfilling long day since the beginning of the year. Today we are both beat.
Having nasty weather here in Milwaukee all day today Sunday. Rain, sleet, now snow all day. We went to lunch at 1pm with some friends of our at a local diner and watched tv the rest of the afternoon till about 4pm. Then we went and laid down for a while. Tony is still in bed resting.
He is another year older after all. LOL. Going to be a snuggle with the dogs and watch tv kinda night.
Monday morning I have a therapist appointment. I can't wait to tell her how much better my life got since the middle of last week. I think smarter eating, Activa each day for the stomach, and not worrying so much about my condition has been the reason. Plus just being active and going on with life seems to be the best medicine. Had another good day today.

1 comment:

  1. hi dave..what you said is true. a lot of times it is mind over matter.sometimes myself if i am feeling low or ache i make myself feel worse but if i find something to d or somewhere to go i find my self feeling better.so i guess your mind rules your body. so keep it up and think good thoughts and next time you go to the bar have the bartender make a brandy manhatten with some cherries. ooo i can just taste one now.

    ReplyDelete