Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 30, 2009

March 30, 2009 Monday Night

Got up this morning early, showered and was out of the house by 8:30 so I could stop at McDonald's and treat myself to a bacon egg and cheese bagel and an orange juice prior to getting to Big Lot to buy an outside 2 swivel chair package for the deck that was on sale. Also ended up buying a cart and a lounge chair for on the deck also. If you don't get the stuff the day it goes on sale around here it never fails the store is out of the sale item. Spent more than I should have but hey, life is too short. Plus I am doing my part to keep the economy going. Got home and unloaded the truck, put the stuff together and then out the door for my therapist appointment at ARCW. Was an OK session. Got home around 1 pm and spent the afternoon with the dogs cleaning and getting a start on getting the spare room organized. It already looks much better. Lot of the clutter just needed to be taken down to the basement. Made dinner and now watching Dancing With The Stars, then Castle and off to bed. No plans or appointments tomorrow which is good because Tony reminded me his web page for Downtown Auto Body hasn't been update in years and needs and update. So I will try to do that tomorrow and leave a fresh link to it when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment