Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 11, 2009 Wednesday Afternoon

Got Tony off to work and did my morning stretching / excercising. Showered and took Stella to her 10:30 vet appointment for more blood work. Tomorrow we should find out if her white blood cell count has improved. If so, she can start going to work with Tony again. After the vet appointment I took Stella to Tony's shop to see Tony and Zoe, who is now in her cage all day at the shop. I let the two dogs play for a while till Stella started getting a little dominant and it was time to go home. Did some dusting and cleaning and now getting ready to start making dinner.
Tonight I have my HIV meeting. Gives Tony time at home alone with the dogs. Not a lot for me to talk about tonight, had a good week since last meeting, but got to go just in case someone else needs support. Can't always just think of myself. Very cold here in Milwaukee today, I think it got to 30 degrees. Suppose to warm up slowly from this day forward.

Saw an interesting quote today I thought I would pass on:
"can we just get clear, calling some one 'gay' or 'fag' is as derogatory as calling someone a 'nigger'. U look like an idiot when you do it" —Former model, television star, and celebrity husband Ashton Kutcher, on his Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment