Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 2009 Friday Afternoon

Hello. I am actually having a much better day today healthwise. No stomach cramps for the last 2 days. Could this be a good sign? I am still tired and dizzy, but am told those might not ever go away and are because of the drugs I have to take. Oh well. Just have to move a little slower so I don't get dizzy and fall down. I did do a little excercise work out again this morning. It really seems to help. I also will take both dogs for a walk around the block when I am done writing this blog. It was a sad morning around here. Our tenants had to put down their dog this morning. It has been going down hill for some time and today was the day. Nemo was a rescue dog. He was horribly abused and only had 3 good legs. He got around fine and knew no better. He started going down hill a couple months ago. He was only about 3 years old. His rib cage was so deformed and his insides we were told are not where they should be from all the abuse he got as a puppy. Not to mention his handycap of only having three legs that worked. Our tenants gave him a lot of love in the last year and a half. Poor thing. Never got a fair shot at life from the beginning. Life just is not fair. Hopefully he is in a better place and not in pain. Never easy to lose a pet when you consider them family.
Weird how this pitbull we found a day or so ago has taken to them. I think they found a great dog to honor Nemo by caring for her. Guess when one door closes another does open. As you can tell I have a more positive attitude today. I honestly believe it has a lot to do with the weather. It got up to 61 yesterday here in Milwaukee. Today it is in the middle 50s. I am happy with that here in Wisconsin this time of year. What a difference it makes on the attitude to be out in the nice weather.
I am also feeling good enough that I mentioned to Tony at our lunch today that I am ready to quit smoking cigs after this weekend. It had to happen, and I am ready. I haven't had a panic attack in a couple days and really do feel so much better mentally than I did earlier in the week.
Tomorrow will be a long day. I will let you know how it all goes when I have time to log on Saturday night or Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone. Love and Hugs to all.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a lovely thing to read that you are feeling good. LOVE IT .. LOVE IT .. LOVE IT
    I am smiling for you and hugging you in cyber space. It is getting better Dave!!!!!!

    P.S. Sorry about the tenants doggie***

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true about feeling blue when the weather is so gloomy but pretty soon it'll be spring and all the plants will be popping their heads up and the trees will bud and the grass will be green. new life dave. you can go out and sit in the sun with your pooches and you will feel better. one day at a time dave.just keep a positive outlook and thank God you have a partner to help you along.be well.

    ReplyDelete