Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009 Thursday Afternoon

I couldn't let the afternoon go by and not show you a picture
of the five dogs. I took this about a half hour ago. They have a
very hard life as you can see. I did have a place somewhere on
the couch inbetween Kali and Zoe. You can see from left to right
Stella, Vito (above), Zoe, Kali, and Barkley on the recliner.
I would hate to call them spoiled ...... you be the judge. I'm
thinking they decided it was nap time and forgot to tell me.
Welcome to my world.

I was out of the house a little after 10 am today to go to
the local Gay Coffee Shop to buy two new rainbow flags
for the house. The two in the first picture are the ones I
bought today to replace the ones that needed replacing.
Had to get the ladder out of the garage and drag it all the
way to the front of the house. Don't like ladders and
heights, but managed to get the job done.

The picture here to the right is the side yard. I had two very
large rainbow flags so I hung them in the side yard. Had to
make a flag pole for the one. Hung the other on the pole that
holds up the bird house. Adds so much color to the house
and yard. How gay hey?

The dogs are looking way to comfortable on the couch. I think
it is time to join them.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackballenger/ Hey Dave...I went to see Britney with the Pussycat Dolls on Monday...check out the pics.

    ReplyDelete