Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12, 2009 Thursday Morning

Went to my HIV meeting last night. Always nice to hear other people's problems or what is going on in their lives. I had nothing but good things to say about my past week. Watched a little TV when I got home and then went to bed.

This morning I got Tony off to work. The vet called a bit ago to tell me Stella's latest blood test showed her platlet count at 334,000. This is good. Within normal range of 164,000-510,000.
Have to ween her off the meds in the next month and test her again. No one knows why this happened to her, but the good news is she is better. Now, did anyone besides me notice that number the vet told me today? Jeez, that was my viral load in January when I got my first blood test and diagnosis. That number was not a good number for me, but it is a good number for her. Just weird to me. Took me back. In fact when I called Tony to tell him the news his first response was 'wasn't that your numbers?'. I mean, what are the chances?

It is so frickin cold here in Milwaukee today. I don't think it is going to even get into the 20s by mid day. I have no reason to leave the house and I think I will take advantage of that and not.
It is suppose to be in the 50s by Saturday and don't see if falling below freezing after that either so we just need to make it though the next two days till the warm front comes in. I think they should put a big wall or fence at the Canadian border so the cold fronts can't come down from them. Would have to be a tall wall. I will try to get most of my indoor stuff on my list done so after this weekend I can hopefully get outside and do stuff.
Will try to right later tonight and let you know what I did all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment