Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1, 2009 Sunday Night

Woke up today feeling better, Tony also was feeling better. He got us a healthy McDonald's breakfast of buritos and bacon/egg/cheese bagels. Not sure where the rest of the day went. Tony says I went back to bed around 11:30. I know I was up and about by 2:30 again this afternoon. Watched a Golden Girls Marathon on some channel all afternoon and then went out for dinner at a local diner. Just settling in for the two hour Brothers And Sisters tonight.

Monday morning I meet with my therapist at ARCW. Tony will be well enough to go to work.
I hope to start a short work out program tomorrow morning after Tony leaves for work. Just some light stretching and dance moves. Got to get the blood flowing again. Nothing else has worked so I figure for a week I will try some light excercise for a half hour before I start my day. Heck, it might help with the stomach problems. Wish me luck. I will let you know if it helps with my energy level. I still feel like I am up for a few hours, need to sleep/rest for an hour or so, and then up for a few hours and so on. Tony and I are suppose to meet my sister and her kids at a car museum next Saturday for Tony's Birthday. Its about an hour and a half drive away. Then the walking around the place all day and acting happy and long drive home. Next Saturday will be an exhausting day. So I have to build my stength. Not only am I going to start working out, I am also going to try to only think positive thoughts for this one week. If that means living in denial, so be it, if it helps with my health and I see an improvement it tells me where I need to be or go to stay healthy. I'm trying guys, but every day just feels like I am going up hill.

Talk to you Monday afternoon or so.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Dave...baby steps on the working out. Positive thinking can move mountains too!!!

    {{{ }}}
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave sweetie, every day is walking uphill for most people. Gotta just dig in and do it. One step at a time and if you go backwards a few steps, so be it, you can always move forward again.
    Suggestion for working out. Do you have a local Recreation center? If you do, they usually offer inexpensive exercise programs and if you sign up for one and pay for it, it may be an incentive for you to go to it for each class. Also pilates is really good. Stretches your body and you can start out slowly. You would be amazed how it takes away aching muscles after you stretch them out. There are inexpensive pilate dvd's you can buy at places like Target, beginner ones and they really are good.
    Hope your day went well today***

    ReplyDelete