Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17, 2009 Tuesday Night

Got up this morning around 6:30. Didn't sleep well and just couldn't lay in bed anymore. Got Tony off to work and had the five dogs for the day. Made a full page list of things to get done. Got a couple things done before I took apart one of our outside cameras. What a mistake that was. I took apart one of the lenses and all its parts. I couldn't get it back together and working. So finally I broke down and took apart another camera paying very close attention to how it was put together. Then the phone rang. Came back and now there are two camera lenses I can not get to work. I spent over three hours on these frickin lenses and finally got them to work. Well, one works better than the other, but I had to move on. I can always adjust it on another day. Moved one of the outside cameras to the side yard. By this time it was time for Tony to come home from work. Went to Brady Street for St. Patricks day and had a couple of drinks with our tenants. Bought a sub and ate it when we got home. Home already and can't wait to go to bed. I am beat. It got to 70 here in Milwaukee today so I made the best of it and opened up the windows and got outside almost all day. Even got a little color from the sun. Feels good. Tomorrow it is suppose to be only in the 40s so I made the best of the warm weather till it slowly returns. Bought what I hope are my last few packs of cigs tonight. They are going up 70 cents tomorrow so it is time to quit. They will be over $5.00 a pack after tomorrow. By Monday I should be a non smoker. Cross your fingers. Going to do it with the patch since a prescrip of Chantix requires me to see my doctor and I've had it up to about here with doctors at the time. I can do it. I've done it before. Going to go relax on the couch and then off to bed around 10 pm. Got to do some shopping at Walgreens and Walmart tomorrow while its cold.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the smoking! You can do!! Jack did awesome and hasn't smoked in over 2 months :)

    Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday **

    ReplyDelete